Sunday, May 17, 2009

Music as Art

As a patron of the arts on occasion I like to enjoy art in the form of music. Last night I watched the musical genius of Nine Inch Nails an Janes Addiction along with my partner in fun, Alisa. I have to say there are few artists I have seen over the years who are more incredible in concert than on a CD. NIN put on such an amazing show, if you have not seen them I highly recommend seeing them if you get the chance. The music in the live format is an amazing experience. Watching the energy of the artists on stage was inspiring and awesome to see. Trent Reznor and Dave Navarro are some seriously talented guys who really put it all out there on stage in a way that is almost mesmerizing. So thats it for now, get out and see some ART!

No comments:

Post a Comment