Friday, May 8, 2009

So I'm a blogger now........

I have decided to join the fun and start blogging about one of my favorite things, art. My friends Crafty Chica , Skelekitty ,and Yoli http://sacredyoli.blogspot.com/ have all inspired me to join the fun. A slideshow of my photos is running on the right of my blog page. You can also see more photos on Flickr. I am an artist (always feel the art police will jump out and get me when I say that) and work mostly in mixed media collage and digital photography. The photography is really my 1st love of art. I hail from an artist father and began taking photos back in college and have never stopped. Last year after getting camera envy when a friend bought a Nikon D300 I broke down and got the super fancy camera. I have to say after using a Pentax for years I am now a fan of the Nikon products. As you can see from my Flickr page I love travel and new places. Most of my photos are for sale, just contact me. So that is my introduction and a little about me. hope you enjoy the blog.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blog world, my friend!

    See you in a couple of weeks! Bring your camera because you are going to die at all the photo ops!

    ReplyDelete